La Caja China Cooking Instructions by Meat
Cooking Instructions by Meat
At La Caja China, we take the roasting of meats to heart. Having been perfecting our roasting box techniques since the late 80s, we have spent countless hours developing helpful pig roaster cooking instructions and resources for our customers. Inspired by Cuban cuisine and roasting techniques, our goal is to help you create deliciously savory roasts like a pro.
Our following list of La Caja China cooking instructions covers various meats and offers relevant cooking resources that will guide you through the utilization of our innovative take on the Chinese smoker oven. Make sure you click on each resource to learn how to prepare and cook each kind of meat successfully using our hog roasters.
Pig: Size (60 lbs) Estimated Cooking Time (4 hours)
- The Whole Pig Workshee twalks you through a step by step process for cooking a delicious pig to your crispiness-liking.
- Learn a different pig roasting method using the Whole Pig with a Wired Thermometer Worksheet.
- Not a fan of pig skin, use the Whole Pig without Skin Worksheet .
Turkey: Count (6) Estimated Cooking Time (3.5 hours)
- Use the Turkey Worksheet to make several delicious turkeys covered in La Caja China Mojo Criollo.
- Turkey Worksheet for box model #3
- Turkey Worksheet for box model #Jr 50 lbs
Lamb: Size (60 lbs) Estimated Cooking Time (3 hours)
- Access two lamb recipes in one, including the basic Lamb Roast Worksheet and Robert Guerra’s Lamb Roast Recipe.
- Lamb Roast Worksheet for box model #3
- Lamb Roast Worksheet for box model #Jr 50 lbs
Ribs: Count (6 racks) Estimated Cooking Time (2 hours)
- Whether you want it medium or well done, the Delicious Ribs Worksheet will teach you how it’s done.
- Ribs Worksheet for box model #3
- Ribs Worksheet for box model #Jr 50 lbs
Pork Shoulder: Count (10) Estimated Cooking Time (4 hours)