Lamb Roast Worksheet for Model #Jr Roaster 50 lbs
1. Place Lamb on the rack, fatty side down.
2. Place tray with meat inside the box.
3. Cover box with the ash pan.
4. Add 10 lbs. of charcoal and light up.
5. Once lit (20-25 minutes) spread the charcoal evenly over the tray.
6. Cooking time starts right now ________________ (write down time).
7. After 1 hour (1st hour) open the box flip the meat over, connect the wired thermometer probe in the center of the meat, close the box and add 5 lbs. of charcoal.
8. Continue to add 5 lbs. of charcoal every hour until you reach the desired temperature on the meat thermometer.
Cooking Meat Temperature: Rare 140, Medium Rare 145, Medium 160, Well Done 170
IMPORTANT: Do not open the box until you reach the desired temperature.