Pork Ribs on Model 1 & 2
|Delicious Ribs Worksheet
1. Place Ribs on one of the meat rack bone side up.
2. Place meat rack with Ribs inside the box.
3. Cover box with the ash pan and charcoal grid.
5. Once lit (20-25 minutes) spread the charcoal evenly over the charcoal grid.
6. Cooking time starts right now.
7. After 1 hour (1st hour) open the box flip the Ribs over, close the box and add 9 lbs. of charcoal. If cooking large ribs connect the wired thermometer probe in the meat.
8. Do not add any more charcoal; continue cooking the meat until you reach the desired temperature reading on the meat thermometer.
Fresh Pork: Medium 160, Well Done 170