Lamb Roast Worksheet
1. Secure the Lamb between the racks using using the 4 S-Hooks.
2. Place Lamb inside the box Ribs side down and cover the box with the Ash Pan and Charcoal Grid.
3. Add charcoal on top; 14 lbs. for Model #1 Box or 16lbs. for Model #2 Box and light up.
4. Once lit (20-25 minutes), spread the charcoal evenly over the charcoal grid.
5. Cooking time starts right now _________________ (write down)
7. After 1 hour (1st hour), open the box, flip the Lamb over (ribs up), attach the probe of the wired meat thermometer into one of the rear legs of the lamb, close the box and add 9 lbs. of charcoal.
8. After 1 hour (2nd hour), add 9 lbs. of charcoal.
9. Do not add any more charcoal; continue cooking the meat until you reach the desired temperature reading on the thermometer.
Lamb Meat Temperature: Rare 140, Medium Rare 145, Medium 160, Well Done 170
IMPORTANT: DO NOT OPEN THE BOX UNTIL YOU REACH THE DESIRED TEMPERATURE
LC CH International 7395 W 18 LN Hialeah Fl 33014 / 305-888-1323