Lamb Roast Model #3
|Lamb Roast Worksheet for for Model #3
1. Place Lamb on the rack, fatty side down.
2. Place tray with meat inside the box.
3. Cover box with the ash pan.
4. Add 5 lbs. of charcoal and light up.
5. Once lit (20-25 minutes) spread the charcoal evenly over the tray.
6. Cooking time starts right now ________________ (write down time).
7. After 1 hour (1st hour) open the box flip the meat over, connect the wired thermometer probe in the center of the meat, close the box and add 4 lbs. of charcoal.
8. Continue to add 4 lbs. of charcoal every hour until you reach the desired temperature on the meat thermometer.
IMPORTANT: Do not open the box until you reach the desired temperature.